Covid-19 Safety Updates
To our valued patients: Your safety is our highest priority. We are taking precautions and have established the following in-office protocols to provide the safest and most effective care for our patients.
- All staff and patients are required to wear masks.
- We are consistently maintaining vigilance and are only allowing 1-2 patients in the office at a time. We kindly ask you to leave your family members, children, and spouses at home during your dental appointment.
- Options to bypass the waiting room for appointments are available and offered to all patients. Simply call from your vehicle and ask if we are ready for you.
- Equipment and exam rooms are cleaned between every patient, as it always has, with medically recommended cleaners/disinfectants.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available for all patients.
Thank you for your cooperation to protect both our patients and staff.